Saturday 24 September 2016

Problem: EaseUS Partition Master boot mode screen Stuck







Solutions: 

Step 1: Remove Hard Disk from PC and connect to to other PC, 

Step 2: Now you have to delete batch EaseUS Batch file.
             Its located in ( C:\Windows\EPMBatch.ept)
 
Step 3: Move Hard Disk back to Original PC

Step 4: Boot from Windows Installation DVD, at Install Now window press shift+f10 to open command prompt



Step 5: Now enter below commands for Repair your Hard Disk


             Commands are :
                                        bootrec /RebuildBcd
                                        bootrec /Fixboot
                                        bootrec /FixMbr


Step 6: Remove Windows Installation  DVD nd restart your PC

Thats It now your pc works as normal.

13 comments:

  1. Thanks its worked..Thank you Thank you..Your very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no EPMBatch.ept file on the drive!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This crap partition manager has stuffed my C drive!!!
      I was formatting a completely separate drive

      Delete
    2. Same here buddy... I was partitioning an external hard disk!!!!

      Delete
  3. God bless you man ! you saved my life really :-) I fixed office pc with your post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have EPMBatch.ept either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep coming back to this whenever I do a migration, thanks for the solution!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your post. It saved my pc using Eaesus. Nothing else worked.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks dear for your trick. After delete EPMBatch.ept and EaseUS Partition Master application file from C drive, my problem is solved.

    ReplyDelete